wYoga on the beach. Mexico Beach, Florida (St. Joe Beach, Port St. Joe, Tyndall AFB, Panama City Beach, Gulf Coast FL) Restore, revitalize & replenish your mind, body & spirit with some healing & strengthening yoga classes on the tranquil beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, Florida, Mexico Beach, FL, St. Joe Beach, Port St. Joe & Cape San Blas. Join our certified yoga instructor for Hatha Yoga & SUP classes, suitable for all levels…
Be in the KNOW! For changes or CANCELLATIONS…Follow us on Twitter @ @MexicoBeachYoga & on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/MexicoBeachFLyoga
RATES BELOW:(PLZ NOTE YOUR TIME ZONE) Cash, Visa & MasterCard Accepted. OFFERING “Good Karma Yoga Scholarship Program” for individuals unable to pay the regular class rates, pay what you can for all regular yoga & group wellness classes, NAMASTE!
FIT TOO STUDIO WINDMARK BEACH CLASSES (Mon,Wed,Sat) 1 hour $15 per class per person: PACKAGE $125 for 10 classes (expires in two months)
- EL GOV MOTEL SUNRISE CLASSES MON-FRI 45 mins $10 per class per person: PACKAGE $75 for 15 classes & $100 for a full month of classes (expires in two months)
- EL GOV BEACH CHAIR CLASSES TUESDAY 1 hour $6 per person
- PRIVATE SESSION : $65 1 hour OR $90 hour & 30 mins. for individual or groups. 24 hour notice plz
- PLEASE TEXT 706.580.4202 IF YOU ARE ATTENDING CLASS
- Please bring a beach towel/beach blanket for beach yoga (sand not good for mats). Let instructor know if you need to borrow a mat when you confirm your attendance. Wear sunscreen as needed. Wear comfortable, breathable clothing you can move freely in, suitable for the weather and bottled water is a good idea.
DETAILED CLASS INFO/TIMES/LOCATIONS BELOW ~ TEXT 706.580.4202
SUNRISE MORNING CLASSES $10.00 Monday-Friday @ EL GOVERNOR, meet at pool deck or Tiki bar. Classes are suitable for most, beginners & advanced.
- SUNRISE GENTLE YOGA 630am CST/730am EST Tuesday & Thursday: Wake up your senses with an energizing & therapeutic mix of hatha yoga, overlooking the pristine beaches of Mexico Beach. (restorative yoga)
- SUNRISE POWER YOGA 630am CST/730am EST Monday, Wednesday & Friday: Strengthen & tone your entire body with a mix of yoga & high intensity interval fitness in paradise! (workout/power yoga) See video, click here.
3 NEW CLASSES! VINYASA FLOW YOGA $15.00 Monday & Wednesday 6pm CST/7pm EST & Saturday 9:15am CST/10:15am EST @ Fit As A Fiddle Too Studio @ Windmark Beach in PSJ, FL, Take a moment in your busy life to quiet down & listen to your whole self. Restore your spirit, strengthen your muscles, connect with your breathe & free your mind….If only for a few moments (Hatha Yoga Mix: moderate strengthening, restorative/gentle, deep stretch, breath work). Mats & blocks provided.
BEACH CHAIR YOGA $6.00 8am CST/9am EST Tuesday @ EL GOVERNOR, meet at tiki lounge. Improve your strength, flexibility, and mobility through standing or seated yoga poses specially adapted for anyone at any level of health and fitness. Chairs are provided to keep everyone safe and supported—mats available. See video.
Chair Yoga Benefits:
Increases memory, balance and coordination
Strengthens muscles and bones
Reduces stress with deep breathing techniques
Increases stamina and strength
If my schedule doesn’t work with yours? Consider booking a private session! Private Yoga Lesson for Individual or Groups.Text or call 706.580.4202: A private yoga lesson allows for a more intimate view into your practice. You can start a new practice, deepen your practice or spend some time working with an injury or condition. These 60-minute sessions allow you to work privately with a yoga teacher, to create a practice that makes sense for your body and your level of experience. While all yoga supports you physically, emotionally, and spiritually, a private lets you work on what makes sense for you—at your own pace. All private yoga lessons can either take place on the beach, or in your home or office. No experience required. See video, click here.
Rejuvenate your natural rhythm & harmony, improve strength & flexibility, dissolve tension and experience a deep sense of well-being that will support you well after the session is over. Namaste.
Most classes are suitable for all levels. Whether you have been practicing for years or attending your first class, yoga is for everyone. Contact us @ 706.580.4202 for more information. Follow us on Twitter @ @MexicoBeachYoga & on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/MexicoBeachFLyoga